ARE YOU READY TO LEVEL UP YOUR GAME AND CRUSH IT?
ABOUT YELLOW ATHLETIC
MEET THE TEAM
ROBERT STANG | Founder + CEO
With a car trunk full of sports equipment, Robert's always ready for the next game. He co-founded several tech companies, owns Coffee Bar and is a board member of several non-profits. Robert founded Yellow Athletic after his positive experiences with CBD. Robert's sports background includes:
- NCAA Division 1 Tennis player - Scholarship & Team Captain
- NCAA Division 1 Assistant Coach, men's and women's tennis
- World Ranked Tennis Player (ITF #43 men's 40+ over), U.S #4
- USPTA Certified Tennis Professional
- U.S Soccer Association Licensed Coach w/ 8 years coaching experience
- Still playing: soccer, tennis, paddle tennis, crossfit, paddle boarding
MORGAN CAMP, MD. | Medical Advisor
Dr. Morgan is an expert in Functional and Integrative Medicine with a Strong Emphasis in:
- Bio-Identical Hormones
- Longevity & Regenerative Medicine
- Chronic Infections
- GI Health
- Stress-Related illnesses
In addition to his 20 years of work in Functional Medicine, he has expanded his practice to include work on the deeper aspects of our being that point to the root cause of our illnesses working with Mind Body Wellness, Energy Medicine, and Healing with Consciousness.
Dr. Morgan Practices in California and Arizona. He loves hiking, swimming, meditating, working out, cooking, skiing & yoga. He is passionate about the evolution of consciousness and the inter-relatedness of our health, our beliefs, and our state of mind.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Family Practice Residency Training at UCSF
- Emory University School of Medicine: MD Degree
- Vanderbilt University: Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude
Kayla Sterling, M.Ed MTOM LAc | Medical Advisor
Kaylah is a practicing Acupuncturist with more than 25 years of experience; she has treated thousands of patients. Kaylah is the former Clinic Dean at the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, in addition to being a professor where she taught hundreds of students who have established their practices and work in a variety of medical settings. She is the former Director of Integrative Medicine at Jewish Home. Kaylah has a master's degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Pacific College of Health & Science.
If you want something to work, it's got to be strong!